Last modified: September 23, 2017
You represent that you are at least 18 years old or have otherwise reached the age of maturing in your applicable jurisdiction.
2. DEFINED TERMS FOR SITE CONTENT All user-supplied content, information, materials, files, communications, documents, text and images, including information submitted by the user for the profile page, are referred to collectively as “User Content.” “Our Content” means all materials provided by us. The terms and conditions expressed in this agreement apply to all users and visitors of this Site, irrespective of whether you register for an account or whether you are merely browsing the Site, and we may refer to all Site users as “you” in this Agreement.
3. USER ACCOUNTS In order to house your Hitranscoin wallet at wallet.hitranscoin.com you will need to register and create a user account (an “Account”). To set up an Account, you will be required to supply your email address, a selected username and password. By using the Site and/or setting up an Account you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving our Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree:
i. that you will not use an Account that is created by another Site user; ii. that you will supply only complete and accurate information in registering for an Account; iii. that you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, that you will keep your Account password secure at all times, and that we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Account; and iv. that if your Account has been compromised for any reason, you will immediately notify us of the security breach or unauthorized use of your Account.
4. SITE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES ONLY You understand and agree that the Site may be used only for legal activities. You are prohibited from using the Site for purposes of selling or acquiring any illegal products or services. You further understand that we serve merely as a hitranscoin wallet to enable you to make and receive hitrans payments.
5. SITE GIVEAWAYS We may offer a variety of giveaways on the Site to Account holders and we will notify those users who have won a particular giveaway.You understand that (a) the determination as to whether the rules have been satisfied by a particular user shall be made solely by us, (b) we have no continued obligation to offer giveaways, and (c) we may, at any time and for any reason, discontinue some or all of our giveaways without notice or liability to you.
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by us, this Site may also make available materials, links, information, products and/or services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Products and Services”). The Third Party Products and Services may be governed by separate agreements that accompany such products or services. We offer no guarantees and assume no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third Party Products and Services. You agree that you will not hold us responsible or liable with respect to the Third Party Products and Services or seek to do so. Except as expressly indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may use, view, and download Our Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
1. Our Content and User Content may be used solely for personal and internal purposes. You may not commercially exploit any of the Site content without express permission from us.
2. Our Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way except by the user who submitted such content or by us.
3. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in Our Content or User Content.
4. We reserve the right to revoke the authorization to view, use and download Our Content and User Content available on this Site or any portion of it at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice
5. The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title. The rights specified above to view, use and download Our Content and User Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
7. TRADEMARK INFORMATION The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including the “wallet.hitranscoin.com” trademark (the “Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of HitransTeam or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Hitrans or such third party that may own the Mark.
8. LICENSE TO US FOR USER CONTENT Certain pages on the Site accommodate or require User Content. By submitting User Content to any area of the Site you grant us the following type of license: a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to modify and reproduce such User Content. You also grant us the right to distribute and publicly display and perform such User Content on the Site for the purpose for which such User Content was submitted to the Site. You agree that you will not submit any User Content to the Site that is in any manner infringing, untrue, or defamatory. Before submitting content or links from other websites you agree to review such sites’ terms and conditions to ensure that your activity on our Site does not violate such terms, and you agree to indemnify us to the extent that we are harmed because of your wrongdoing.
9. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT Our Site is committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) provides a recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright laws have been infringed on the Internet. Under the DMCA, copyright owners may contact the authorized agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works appearing on web pages hosted by the service provider. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint satisfying the requirements of the DMCA, our Site will remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and may terminate the user’s account as provided in this Agreement. If a person believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed, such person may submit a counter-notice to us. In any event, we shall not be made a party to disputes over alleged copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing us with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. You may send the notification to [email protected]
More specifically, you understand that you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your postings to or transmissions through the Site (your User Content). When you create or make available your User Content (including on your profile page), you thereby represent and warrant that:
(a) the creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your User Content does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights of any third party;
(b) you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to your User Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to viewers any required terms;
(c) your User Content does not contain any viruses, malicious code or other harmful or destructive content;
(d) your User Content is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable, libelous or slanderous, does not incite, encourage or threaten immediate physical harm against another, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
(e) your User Content does not contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or exploit people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and does not violate any applicable child pornography law or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors;
(f) your User Content does not violate any applicable law designed to regulate electronic advertising;
(g) your User Content does not constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code designed to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the online or other activities of another party on or through the Site;
(h) your User Content does not contain any defamatory material;
(i) your User Content does not inundate the website with communications or other traffic suggesting no serious intent to use the website for its stated purpose; and
11. USER CONDUCT & PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES You may not access or use the Site for any other purpose other than that for which we make it available. In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to not engage in any prohibited activities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
(a) criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, harassment, stalking, spamming, or copyright infringement;
(b) transmitting junk email to other users, other than transmissions expressly permitted on the Site;
(c) using any information obtained from the Site in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
(d) interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
(e) disrupting or interfering with the security of, or otherwise causing harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site; and
(f) using the Site in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
13. ACCOUNT VERIFICATION Unless we indicate that we have verified a particular user Account, user accounts are not verified. This means that you are responsible for ensuring that a page belongs to the individual or entity claimed to be the owner of the Account. To help verify ownership of a page, review the email address used to create a particular page, which information is featured on the user’s page. Except where we expressly verify a user, we take no responsibility and make no representations whatsoever with respect to page/Account ownership.
15. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY You understand and agree that we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hitrans Team or others.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL HITRANS TEAM OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR UNDER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES.
Enter either the email address or username on the account and click Submit
We'll email instructions on how to reset your password.
An email has been sent to you with further instructions.